The MasterShower transfer valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. When paired with compatible trim, its three-way design allows control of up to three separate components to six different outputs, and can also easily be configured as a two-way transfer valve.
Dimensions and Measurements
- MasterShower transfer valve ships as a three-way transfer valve, but can easily be configured for use as a two-way transfer valve.
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in (included with trim).
- Required transfer valve trim works in both two- and three-way applications.
- Controls all functions from a single valve.
- 18.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate when using one outlet and 20.8 gpm flow rate when using two outlets.
- 3/4-inch NPT inlet connection and three 1/2-inch NPT outlet connections.
- Requires transfer valve trim (sold separately).
- Brass construction.
There are no reviews yet.