Timeless and deliberate, the Composed collection embodies the beautifully understated elements of minimalist design. By eliminating unnecessary details, the collection is designed to elicit an emotional response with its stark, refined beauty.
Dimensions and Measurements
- Cylindrical handle with unique actuation.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Includes pop-up drain with 1-1/4-inch metal tailpiece.
- 1.2 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate.
- Coordinates with faucets and accessories in the Composed collection.
- Metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense®-labeled 1.2-gpm faucets use at least 45 percent less water than standard 2.2-gpm faucets while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.
There are no reviews yet.